(Occupation Certificate Obtained for Tulip Ivory)
Tulip Ivory is a huge Group Housing project comprising of forty-eight grand Villas and six towers having 4-BHK apartments. Facing the main entrance road, the royal villas amongst the greenery give an exquisite touch to the surroundings. The Villas are placed in three rows with sixteen Villas in each row.
A Tulip Ivory Villa comprises of:
- Ground plus two stories with a basement
- The ground floor has exotic Living room, dining room, family lounge, powder room, kitchen, bedroom with attached bathroom, staircase and an elevator shaft
- The front lawn is magnificent besides the rear lawn
The upper floors comprise of:
- Lavish bedrooms with attached bathrooms and dressing areas
- Lounges, balconies and terraces
- Puja room
- A home theatre
One can visit the Tulip Ivory Villa at site to feel the exotic experience.
Tulip Ivory towers are six in number having lavish 4-BHK apartments and are in two rows of three towers each. The main features of Tulip Ivory include:
- The central landscaped area between the towers with swimming pool along with kids pool and sprawling lawns with pergolas, planters and trees at different levels with a stepped countenance.
- Kids’ play area
- Billiards room
- Party area
- Playing court area for badminton/half basket ball
Around 125 families living are enjoying their life